The Supervisory Board of the Energy Efficiency Fund approved a new grant program (the ‘VidnovyDIM’ Program)
On November 17, the Supervisory Board of the Energy Efficiency Fund approved the new grant program (the ‘VidnovyDIM’ Program), which will finance construction works on renovation of multi-apartment buildings, damaged as a result of military aggression of the russian federation against Ukraine.
The ‘VidnovyDIM’ Program will be launched from November 21, 2022, but not earlier than the day following the day of publication on the Fund’s website.
The Program participants will be able to become the association of co-owners of multi-apartment buildings (HOAs) created and operated in accordance with the Law of Ukraine ‘On Association of Co-owners of Multi-apartment buildings’ of November 29, 2001 № 2866-III on the territory of Zhytomyr, Kyiv, Sumy and Chernihiv regions.
Funding under the Program will be provided for:
- - replacement or repair of the damaged window units and the balcony door units, the external doors;
- - repair of the damage to facades and the building cover;
- - repair of the damaged equipment of roof boiler houses and engineering networks.
The Fund will provide the participants of the Program with funding in the form of a grant, which will be paid on a free and irrevocable basis in the amount of 100% of the cost. The total amount of the grant consists of the sum of the first and second tranches. It cannot exceed the limit of UAH 6 million per one object of renewal.
Members of the Supervisory Board also approved:
- ► the document on approval, elected by the Directorate of the Fund, of the Public Joint Stock Company Joint-stock bank ‘UKRGASBANK’ (JSB ‘UKRGASBANK’ ) as acceptable to the bank for fulfillment of the conditions of the Agreement on reimbursement of grants under the ‘VidnovyDIM’ Program.
- ► Procedure of appeal submission and consideration within the framework of participation in the programs of the State Institution ‘Energy Efficiency Fund’.
In addition, the Supervisory Board has made changes to the ‘ENERGODIM’ Program, namely to the main part of the Program and its integral annexes. From now on, the amount of significant legal rights has been changed in accordance with the Statutes from UAH 5 million to UAH 10 million, changes to the procedure of verification of energy efficiency projects / measures, as well as the procedure of submission and consideration of appeals within the Program, etc.
The text of the ‘ENERGODIM’ Program in the new edition and supporting documents is available on the Fund’s website at https://eefund.org.ua/dokumenti